A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in law and justice (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral). Areas of study may include: Criminal Justice, Cyber Security, Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Legal Studies, and Paralegal Studies.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Must be enrolled or applying for enrollment in a law and justice degree program.
- Must consent to allow CollegeClasses.com to display your name, photograph and educational aspirations if selected as the winner.
- Selection is based on writing skills, creativity, and originality.
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or about May 15th, 2014
- The $500.00 scholarship prize will be payable to the scholarship winner in the form of a check and will be mailed to the winner’s address upon confirmation of eligibility.
2014 Award Winner: Courtney Handy
School: University of Central Florida
Program: Legal Studies
“As an aspiring judge in the Juvenile Justice System I have taken steps in my college career to align these goals with my educational goals. As a Legal Studies major I am acquiring a basic understanding of our legal system and the various aspects of the law. …as a Sociology minor I will better understand how society impacts people’s lives’ and how society and the law interact.”
For full details please view the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.