Deadline: May 1, 2014 (Closed)
A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in business (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral). Areas of study may include: Accounting, Administration, Ecommerce, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Non-Profit Management, Organizational Leadership, Project Management, Real Estate, Retail Management, Sports Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Must be enrolled or applying for enrollment in a business degree program.
- Must consent to allow CollegeClasses.com to display your name, photograph and educational aspirations if selected as the winner.
- Selection is based on writing skills, creativity, and originality.
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or about May 15th, 2014
- The $500.00 scholarship prize will be payable to the scholarship winner in the form of a check and will be mailed to the winner’s address upon confirmation of eligibility.
2014 Award Winner: Zachary Ludington
School: University of Washington
Program: MBA/MHA Concurrent
For full details please view the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.