A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a degree in any field (Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral). Areas of study may include: Art & Design, Business, Culinary Arts, Education & Teaching, Engineering, Healthcare & Nursing, Human Services, Humanities & Sciences, Law & Justice, Psychology, Technology & IT, and Vocational & Trade.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must be 16 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Must be enrolled or applying for enrollment in a degree program.
- Must consent to allow CollegeClasses.com to display your name, photograph and educational aspirations if selected as the winner.
- Selection is based on writing skills, creativity, and originality.
- The scholarship winner will be notified on or about May 15th, 2014
- The $500.00 scholarship prize will be payable to the scholarship winner in the form of a check and will be mailed to the winner’s address upon confirmation of eligibility.
2014 Award Winner: Bridget McGowan
School: New York University
Program: Historic and Sustainable Architecture
“As an interior design undergraduate student I focused a lot of my work on historical design. Realizing my interest in historic preservation early in my undergraduate education made it possible for me to take my education further and work towards a career developing comprehensive programs and local projects that marry interior design with historic preservation.”
For full details please view the Scholarship Terms and Conditions.