Learn more about online educational administration courses and programs. Find information on classes, programs, and career opportunities. View popular schools that offer degrees in educational administration.
Online educational administration courses may focus on educational leadership, legal issues pertaining to education, and curriculum development. Students may study conflict resolution, incentives to improve education, and professional growth preparation. They may also learn about research methods pertaining to historical, legal, qualitative, and quantitative data analysis. In graduate-level programs, students may learn how to solve problems plaguing educational policy and practice. Some programs may include an internship in educational administration where students may partake in a supervised experience. Popular educational administration courses may include the following:
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Leadership
- Legal Issues in Education
- Supervision and Instructional Leadership
- Curriculum Development for School Improvement
- Public School Finance
Students interested in taking online educational administration courses may enroll in a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree program in educational administration. A bachelor’s-level program may provide students with the skills and training needed to supervise individuals who work in an educational setting. A master’s program is ideal for those seeking careers as principals and may include courses focusing on attracting and retaining a quality workforce while complying with policies and laws. Individuals enrolled in a doctoral-level program may study social and behavioral sciences, educational foundations, administrative studies, and educational policy analysis. Select upper-level programs may include an internship requirement, which may allow students to shadow a principal or administrator.
Graduates of online educational administration programs may find jobs supervising managers, librarians, coaches, teachers, and counselors. Education administrators may work in daycare centers, universities, and large public school systems. Individuals may find employment opportunities working as creative directors, assistant principles, social workers, curriculum coordinators, and guidance counselors. These employees may assist with developing academic programs, training other staff members, monitor educational progress, and administer recordkeeping techniques.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- International Education - Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Leadership in Higher Education - Master of Education
- EdD - Learning Analytics in Higher Education
- And more...
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- Administrative Program for Principals (Certification) - Online
- Advanced Studies in Secondary Education & Teacher Leadership (Master of Education) - Online
- Administrative Program for Principals (Master of Education) - Online
- And more...
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Conflict Resolution Track
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership - Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership
- And more...