Online Master’s Degrees in Entrepreneurship
Upon graduation from the program, students may either seek employment or enroll in a doctoral program. Master’s-level graduates may gain employment in various industries, including marketing, consulting, small business, and product development.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree
- Program Length: One to two years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment or Doctoral Program
- Projected Employment Growth: 14% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for master’s-level entrepreneurship degree programs may include select specialized electives alongside core coursework. These classes may teach students the fundamentals of franchising, how to enter a global marketplace, and managing all operations of a business. Core entrepreneurship classes may include the following:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Venture Financing
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Operations Management
- Financial Accounting
- Integrated Global Marketing
Master’s-level graduates may gain employment in any number of industries, including business development, social media, product development, marketing, and consulting. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities in marketing management are projected to increase by 14% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Business Development Manager
- Small Business Owner
- Marketing Manager
- Business Consultant
Students who successfully complete a master’s degree may wish to further their education by enrolling in a doctoral degree program. A doctoral degree in entrepreneurship may prepare students for a career in academia and conduct business consulting research. Individuals may start their own business with or without a formal degree; however, some find formal training valuable to their business ventures.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
- IMBA - Entrepreneurship
- MBA with concentration in Entrepreneurship
- IMBA - Leadership
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Business Administration - Innovation Management
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - International Organizations
- And more...