Online Doctoral Degrees in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
Upon graduations, students may seek entry to upper-level employment. Doctoral degree graduates may find employment opportunities in healthcare, government, education, and research.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Program Length: Three to five years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment
- Projected Employment Growth: 22% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum within an online doctoral degree program in industrial and organizational psychology may include major-specific courses alongside specialization classes. Students enrolled in these upper-level programs may study theory, research, assessment, evaluation, and intervention pertaining to employee issues and human resource management. Core industrial and organizational psychology courses may include the following:
- Social Psychology
- Tests and Measurements
- Lifespan Development
- Quantitative Analysis
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Personality Theories
- Organizational Theory and Design
Graduates of online doctoral programs in industrial and organizational psychology may find career opportunities working in government, healthcare, military, education, and research. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities for those pursuing careers in psychology are expected to increase by 22% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Organizational Consultant
- Director of Labor Relations
- Director of Training and Development
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- PhD in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- PhD in Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Industrial Organizational Psychology - PhD of Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - D.B.A.
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Human Resource Development