Online Doctoral Degrees in Organizational Leadership
Individuals who successfully complete the degree program may pursue employment in their chosen industry. Doctoral-level graduates may gain employment in operations management, human resources, executive-level management, training and development, and production.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Program Length: Three to five years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment
- Projected Employment Growth: 15% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for doctoral-level organizational leadership degree programs may include both dissertation preparation courses and major-specific organizational leadership classes. These courses may teach individuals the meaning and theories behind organizational communication, how to conduct scholarly research, and how to conceptualize an organizational life cycle. Select core organizational leadership courses may include the following:
- Organizational Theory and Design
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Communication
- Trends in Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Culture and Climate
- Organizational Spirituality
Doctoral-level graduates may explore career opportunities in areas such as operations, human resources, upper-level management, business development, and industrial production. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities in organizational leadership are projected to increase by 15% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Operations Director
- Human Resources Director
- Training and Development Manager
- Production Manager
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership in Individualized Studies
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Servant Leadership
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Organizational Development and Leadership