Online Doctoral Degrees in Non-Profit Management
Upon graduation, students may seek employment in their chosen non-profit capacity. Doctoral-level graduates may seek employment opportunities in government programs, charitable organizations, non-profit organizations, and social service programs.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Program Length: Three to five years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment
- Projected Employment Growth: 27% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for doctoral-level non-profit management degree programs may combine dissertation research courses, electives, and major coursework. These courses may teach students how to identify diverse population needs, develop and manage budgets, and analyze statistical data to determine the impact of service programs. Core non-profit management classes may include the following:
- Strategic Fund Development
- Financial Analysis and Reporting for Non-Profit Leaders
- Leading Resource Performance in Non-Profit Organizations
- Non-Profit Legal Issues
- Strategy and Performance in Non-Profit Organizations
- Innovation and Future Trends in the Social Sector
- Advanced Fund Development Philosophy and Practice
Doctoral-level graduates may pursue employment opportunities in charitable organizations, advocacy organizations, government, non-profit organizations, and social services organizations. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities in social and community service management are projected to increase by 27% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Chief Development Officer
- Executive Director
- Fundraising Director
- Foundation Director
- University Professor
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Submit the form on the right to learn how you can make a change and advance your career.
- Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration - International Non Governmental Organizati
- Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration - Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Ph.D. in Public Policy and Administration - Public Management and Leadership
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Ph.D. in Entrepreneurial Leadership
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration (DBA) (Online)