Online Doctoral Degrees in Management
Upon graduation of the doctoral degree program, students may seek employment in their chosen management capacity. Doctoral-level graduates may gain employment in non-profit organizations, government, education, healthcare, and corporations.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Program Length: Three to five years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment
- Projected Employment Growth: 5% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for doctoral-level management degree programs may include a combination of dissertation research classes along with major specific business management courses. These online courses may teach students how to develop innovative management strategies, analyze the concept of decision-making, and conduct scholarly research to advance management theories. Business management coursework may include the following:
- Managing in Human and Societal Development
- Management of Decision Making
- Leadership, Influence, and Power
- Current Topics in Management
- Managing Organizational Systems and Complexity
- Challenging Conventional Leadership
- Developing a Prospectus
Doctoral-level graduates may gain employment in a number of industries including finance, government, politics, education, and healthcare. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, top executive employment opportunities are projected to increase by 5% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Director of Operations
- University Professor
- Chief Financial Officer
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- Transformational Leadership (EDD)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Project Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Project Management - D.B.A.
- Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...