Online Doctoral Degrees in Human Resource Management
Upon completion of the doctoral degree program, students may seek entry to upper-level employment in human resources. Doctoral-level graduates may seek employment in post-secondary education, corporations, government, healthcare, and finance.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor’s Degree at minimum
- Program Length: Three to five years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Employment
- Projected Employment Growth: 13% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for doctoral-level human resource management degree programs may include dissertation research courses along with major coursework. These online classes may provide students with the fundamentals of supervisory concepts, employment laws, and workplace diversity. Core online HR management classes may include the following:
- Foundations of Human Resource Theory and Practice
- Creating Adaptive and Innovative Workplaces
- Attracting and Retaining Quality Employees
- Human Resources Practices
- Theory and Practice in Business Management
- Business Principles and Practices
- Management Theory Creation
Doctoral-level graduates may gain employment in non-profit organizations, education, government, healthcare, and private consulting. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities in human resource management are projected to increase by 13% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Director of Human Resources
- University Professor
- Human Capital Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Human Resource Development
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Human Resources Management - D.B.A.
- Human Resources Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Management - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA