Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Organizational Leadership
Upon graduation, students may either seek entry-level employment or pursue a graduate degree in organizational leadership. Baccalaureate-level graduates may gain employment in government, non-profit organizations, retail management, and manufacturing.
- Prerequisite: High School Diploma or GED
- Program Length: Four years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Entry-Level Employment or Master’s / Doctoral Program
- Projected Employment Growth: 15% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for an online bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership may consist of general education requirements, business-based electives, and core courses. These classes may provide training in human resources management, efficient resource allocation, and leadership development. Core organizational leadership coursework may include the following:
- Organizational Communication
- Introduction to Leadership
- Collective Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Leadership and Motivation
- Human Resources Ethics
- Leadership Development
Baccalaureate-level graduates may gain employment in manufacturing, communications, non-profit management, and human resource management. According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, training and development management opportunities are projected to increase by 15% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Training and Development Manager
- Human Resources Specialist
- Non-Profit Manager
- Operations Manager
- Organizational Development Manager
Students who successfully complete a baccalaureate degree in organizational leadership may wish to further their education by enrolling in a graduate degree program. A graduate degree in organizational leadership may provide advanced training in corporate leadership, human behavior, and organizational performance.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Human Resource Management (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business - HR Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies - Business
- And more...