Online Associate Degrees in Organizational Leadership
Upon graduation, students may either seek entry-level employment or pursue a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership. Associate-level graduates may find employment in training and development, human resources, and retail management.
- Prerequisite: High School Diploma or GED
- Program Length: Two years to complete
- Post-Grad Options: Entry-Level Employment or Bachelor’s Program
- Projected Employment Growth: 15% (2010-2020)*
The curriculum for an associate degree in organizational leadership may consist of general education courses along with core classes. These courses may teach students how to prepare professional presentations, develop leadership skills, and develop training programs. Core organizational leadership courses may include the following:
- Training and Development
- Professional Communication
- Business Ethics
- Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
Associate-level graduates may gain employment in several industries, including customer service, training and development, retail management, office administration, and healthcare. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, administrative services management employment opportunities are projected to increase by 15% from 2010-2020.*
Possible careers include:
- Customer Service Representative
- Retail Manager
- Human Resources Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
Students who successfully complete an online associate degree program in organizational leadership may wish to continue their education by transferring to a baccalaureate program. A bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership may provide students with advanced problem-solving, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
*U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Applied Management (Associate's)
- Business (Associate's)
- Business (Bachelor's)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- AAS in Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Human Resources
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management